Thursday, June 05, 2003

Tonight's notes

I took the boy grocery shopping with me tonight, to give Jane a little break from him. He enjoyed the experience and was very well behaved.

Then, after dinner, I watched SmackDown. Two thoughts related to the show: first off, they ran a very tasteful and well-done video tribute to the late "Classy" Freddie Blassie, who passed away Monday at the age of 85. He was truly an original. The other thing I took out of tonight's show is that Kurt Angle absolutely rules. If his surgically repaired neck holds out a few more years, he could well go down as the best ever in the business. He's getting a massive face pop on his return, which should be a little different (he's almost always been a heel).

I also figured out why my iTrip wasn't performing in the car the way I expected - my antenna was loose. Oops. I tightened it down with a plier and now the signal is much better.

No comments: