Friday, April 08, 2005

I've been occupied

It's been a really busy week. Which is absolutely doubleplusgood. This is my brief lunch break before I head downstairs and help my one client with a couple of new Bluetooth headsets. I just set up their new Audiovox PocketPC cell phones to use Exchange ActiveSync, and it's pretty darned cool. If it weren't for the fact that (a) I already have a cell phone (b) these Audiovox phones are wicked pricey (c) they're also enormous, I'd be getting myself one. Maybe a Treo 650 next year or something, though. Those sync directly with iSync, as well as support ActiveSync.

Anyhow, I will get the Windows XP MCE review I talked about a week or so ago finished - hopefully by the beginning of next week. But I'm booked almost as solid next week as I was this week, so I could have worse problems getting in the way of writing.

No comments: