Friday, April 29, 2005

Where have I been?

I haven't been available much for posting the last few days since I've been pedal-to-the-metal busy. And I've been finishing up at recovering from the minor health problems I had this week (sore throat and cough, as I'd mentioned last weekend). But I landed a few new accounts and hopefully lined up an additional contract to support a company's site move this summer.

Meanwhile, tonight is the long-awaited Tiger launch, and I'm looking forward to it. I will be at the Peabody Apple Store, and I'm going to pick up a client copy of Tiger since I'm not going to get my NFR for a couple of weeks, and I've got some immediate Tiger-related support work. We'll turn it into a night on the town for the family.

If all goes well, the long-promised MCE review will be finished and posted to BNUG's blog sometime tomorrow.

No comments: