Sunday, July 11, 2004

The Great Circle Completed

We arrived home at around 6PM today, after spending around five hours with the Wiehls in Orange. I mainly played with the kids in their pool and enjoyed an adult libation while doing so. The drive up was pretty quick, and David slept through much of it.

Saturday was fairly relaxed - it's nice to occasionally spend more than 24 hours with my folks. We went to my sister's new house for a dinner visit last night - she and her hubby cooked on the new grill for us all, and the boy enjoyed running about and investigating their home. Their baby is due any second and we're all looking forward to a new cousin.

Regular updates shall resume tomorrow (perhaps), as I opine on more typical topics - technical and otherwise. I am currently planning to go to Macworld on Tuesday, so I'll have some snarky things to say about Mac stuff afterwards. I may even be truly geeky, bring my PowerBook, and blog from the show floor.

No comments: