Monday, April 21, 2003

Whew.

For Easter weekend, we went to Jane's sister's house outside Rochester, NY for a get-together with Jane's family. We had a nice time, but I am exhausted. 908 total miles driven between 5:15 AM Saturday when we left and about 4:15 PM today. The trip was just over 400 miles each way. We were accompanied the whole way by our GPS (average travel speed - 67.8 MPH) and most excellent iPod for entertainment.

David was very difficult the two times we left the house for food - dinner Saturday and brunch yesterday. He was very good in the car during the trip, though, which is a significant mitigating factor. He got along very well with his three cousins (7, 5, and 1.5).

Oh, I posted the long-awaited new pictures Friday night before we left. They're in the usual place. Now I think I'll go back to sleep. Fortunately, I have the day off tomorrow.

No comments: