Thursday, May 26, 2005

Fever Pitch

I'm down in Norwood today, living with a fever that, though it is starting to fade, is still leaving me pretty bitter. But the bright side is that I've actually managed to pull off a lot of stuff today and solve some problems, which is good.

Today was the first day of the week that I didn't have big problems while dropping off David. He made up for it last night, however, by deciding to be terrified of the wind. Which resulted in repeated efforts to get him sleeping between about 9 and 10:30 before I just let it go (after he realized he was now being ignored, he passed out pretty quickly). I went to sleep really early, too, to make up for some of the lack of sleep I've had this week along with the illness.

Jane is home now - her flight got in a hair past noon and she's vegging at home before picking up David.

No comments: