Friday, May 20, 2005

Catching my breath

I just spent the last three days straight doing full days on-site for clients. One in Boston, and one on the South Shore (a company I used to work at way back when). And then, yesterday after spending a full day down south, I then went up and helped a customer out in Boxford with a Windows problem afterwards. I left the house at 7, and returned home just before 9.

So basically, I did very well this week, but I'm exhausted now. Next week is almost as busy - the only day that has no activities scheduled as of right now is Wednesday. And the following week is filling up quickly, too. I will take a quick bike ride for sanity's sake in the morning tomorrow, then I'll spend the day with David and doing stuff, before we go to a friend's house to see their new baby after Jane gets home from work.

Sunday, Jane leaves for her sales meeting in Georgia (she'll be back Thursday) - so it's just the two guys here in the house for a while. I am going to be seriously frazzled by the end of next week, but it's all for a good cause.

By the way, I've come to the conclusion that even though it would be "wrong", I'd like to keep a fire extinguisher in the front seat with me. Then, whenever I happen to pull alongside someone discarding a cigarette butt out their car window, I could give 'em a blast. Then I can say "Oops! Sorry - I was just aiming for your improperly discarded combustibles!"

No judge would dare convict me.

No comments: