Tuesday, November 02, 2004

It's 11 PM

As I type this, the Smirking Moron has 197 electoral votes according to CNN, to Kerry's 188. Most western polls are now closed. It's still pretty much a dead heat. Based on what I've seen, we'll have a record turnout today, which may favor Kerry. I hope so.

On that note, we won't know who won definitively for hours, if we find out at all tonight. So I'm going to bed.

In the morning, if it turns out that Kerry has indeed pulled it out, I'll know because the sun will seem a little brighter, the sky a little bluer, and the birds will be chirping a little louder. The world will hopefully be on it's way to being a better place.

On the other hand, Florida and Ohio are both kind of problematic, and Kerry probably will need one of those two to win.

No comments: