Tuesday, December 31, 2002

It's official - ths year sucked less than 2001

Then again, 2001 was an extraordinary year in suck terms. Personally, it was an average year at best - until you factor in David. He brought it up to be the best year ever for me. Single-handedly, I might add.

He's experiencing the diaper changes that go along with teething (many of you will know of what I speak...), and I expect the first tooth shortly. Tonight, we took him out for an early New Years' dinner. Rinaldo's (our usual haunt) was closed for a private party, so we wound up at the Salem Beerworks instead. A lot of folks had the same idea we did, though - there were babies all over the restaurant tonight. He had fun, though, and so did we.

I'm really looking forward to 2003, for two big reasons. First, David. Second, It's the beginning of my fifth year at work, and I get another week's vacation added in as of Thursday morning.

Needless to say, my priority is definitely with the first reason.

No comments: