Wednesday, March 09, 2005

OK, I've had just about all I need now

I'm really ready for spring to arrive now. This last storm was the kicker. I think another few inches of snow and I'll be typing "all work and no play makes jack a dull boy" over and over (bonus points if you get the reference) on my PowerBook. Yesterday's storm at least didn't hit until after David and I arrived home, but it caused the cancellation of our BNUG meeting and it also coated our cars and driveway with way too much ice for fun.

Today, by the way, was the first day where David was actually dropped off in his new classroom. Last week and yesterday, we took him initially to his old toddler room and then he was brought over to preschool by his toddler teacher. So, though he wasn't too happy about it, he made a Big Step towards the transition.

I think he deserves an extra brownie at dinnertime tonight.

No comments: