Saturday, December 31, 2005

My Wikipedia entry

Well, I don't have one (there is one for my last name), but if I did it would probably say something like this:

Josh Turiel (b. 1966) is a Boston-area IT consultant and general-purpose nerd. He currently operates a moderately successful Beverly, MA-based consulting firm (the eponymous JH Turiel & Associates, Inc.), serves on the board of the Greater Boston Network Users' Group, and generally has a far higher opinion of himself than he probably should. He has written a few technical articles for pay and lives in a big old house on Boston's north shore with his wife and 3 1/2 year old son. He weighs too much, plays far less golf than he would like, and drives a minivan.

I think that would sum it up pretty well... Happy New Year!

No comments: