Monday, August 30, 2004

Grr.

I was on a support call with Symantec just now, when my line 2 rang. I asked if I could put them on hold, which was OK by the engineer except he said that I'd get a callback from the level 2 in about a half-hour, regardless. So I disconnected and grabbed line 2:

It was the fax.com asshats, with a fax tone ringing in my ear. Again. Though it was the first incident in at least a few days (they just rang me again as I'm typing this)
I will still commit an act of violence if I ever encounter a known employee of the company in person.

The pattern is that they call my line 2, and then once I answer and slam the phone down there will be a callback within 10 minutes. After which I may not get a call sequence from them for a few days.

But they always come back. Bastards.

No comments: