Saturday, August 14, 2004

Exhaustion

Here was my week:

- Saturday, Sunday: installation of new network in customer site.
- Monday: Early morning bike ride, deal with miscellaneous issues all day after install (nothing major).
- Tuesday: More support, golf in the afternoon.
- Wednesday: Met with a customer in the morning, then drove to Connecticut.
- Thursday: Spent the day working on the network of a friend's company. Then we drove home after dinner - arriving home around 11.
- Friday: Saw two customers before noon. Then went up to NH for a bachelor party - and for that we drove down to the Pats' preseason opener. Made it home at around 2AM.
- Today: Blew off early morning bike ride (duh!). We went to Rockport for a while, and pretty much battled David all day. For a break before dinner, I went to a friend's house to help move two sofas.

I've gotten very little sleep this week, our toddler's been rather "strong-willed", and I've spent way too much time behind the wheel of a car. The good side of it all is that I billed a good amount, and before I left for the bachelor party my toddler said "I love you Daddy" to me. So life is good. But I'll be sleeping in tomorrow.

Then, of course, I have to check and make sure any possible roof leaks are dealt with before the hurricane's remnants arrive...

No comments: