Saturday, March 27, 2004

Busy weekend so far

Our friend Jimmy got married today. Whoo! My folks babysat the munchkin while we attended - we got home around 5:30 this afternoon and had a pizza for supper. They all had a blast here in the home without us.

My birthday is coming up in a few weeks. Here's my list of Stuff I Would Love To Own - feel free to get me anything on the list:

- An Apple iSight camera (so David can videoconference with his grandparents and all).
- A 512MB PC2700 SO-DIMM for my iMac. I'd like to stick 768MB total in it. It would help even more when I run Virtual PC.
- A replica WWE Championship belt. The one from Smackdown - not the warmed-over version of the old NWA/WCW belt that they use on Raw.
- You know my camera that I take all the cool Dude pictures with? Well, I'd love one that's pocket-sized. The really small cameras now have equivalent specs to my almost three-year-old Olympus that's much bulkier. 3 megapixels, 3x optical zoom.
- A new extended-life battery for my camcorder.
- I'd also like a few more customers. That would be most cool, as well.

I think I have decent hopes for the last item on the list, and I asked Jane for the SO-DIMM, because they're pretty cheap. Other than that, I don't seriously expect anything.

But if I get the belt, it's going up on the wall of my office. Framed.

No comments: