Monday, February 23, 2004

Today's tally

I went to Staples mid-day today and picked up an Epson CX6400 all-in-one fax/copier/scanner/printer for the new office. I set it up ahead of time, so I could make copies for my various rebates on gear I've bought so far. The current outstanding rebate tally (both business and personal) is:

$10 - Brother labelmaker
$20 - Epson CX6400
$25 (x2) - APC Back-UPS XS 1000
$20 - (x2) I/OMagic CD-RW/DVD drive
$200 - 3 new cell phones from Cingular (2x $50, 1x $100)
$25 - AcomData external FireWire/USB drive

Then, once I get the Dell desktops this week (they shipped over the weekend), there's a $100 rebate on each one of them - another $400 total.

I'm just a rebate fiend.

And insurance is now set - I had to use a specialty broker for the policy out of Texas, but the price was reasonable and I'll have my binder tomorrow afternoon.

Meaning I can get keys and move in right afterwards. Tonight, we're going out to order the furniture as well. Ideally I can get it Saturday, but I'll be there Friday as well for the phone and broadband install, so it'll be cool either way.

Busy, busy, busy!

No comments: