Saturday, February 28, 2004

Almost done!

Today, Greg and I built all but one of the desks (there was a part missing from the unfinished one), assembled all the chairs, finished my office furniture, installed the window blinds (I goofed, and need longer ones for the doors), and set up the projector and screen. We also unpacked all the computers. Took a ton of trash down to the compactor in several trips. And we went out twice - once to pick up a whiteboard, chair mat, and some other little odds and ends I'd missed earlier and a second time for lunch. I made it home around 6.

Tomorrow I'm heading over there again just to clean up some more and to try and find a coat rack. It's the one thing I haven't been able to find yet. I'm also bringing over a couple of crates worth of books and the one monitor that we couldn't fit in the van today.

Monday I'm open for business.

Woo-hoo!

No comments: