Thursday, October 20, 2005

Weekend anecdote

As mentioned a couple of posts ago, we went to Rochester last weekend. What I forgot to tell folks was my goof associated with it - it's kind of inevitable that something always gets forgotten when packing. Well, this time it was two things. First, we forgot to pack any extra wet wipes, so we ran out Saturday morning and Jane picked up some more. But that's not the major one.

Saturday morning, I woke up, showered, and got dressed - only to find out that I'd packed everything but underwear. So after reluctantly recycling, we looked for a store I could get a pack at on the way over to my sister-in-law's house - no luck, so after dropping Jane and David off I zoomed off in the opposite direction towards where I knew there were a lot of big box stores. The only problem was the first one I found was a Wal-Mart, which I despise. But I sucked it up and picked up a pack of good old briefs.

I needed some new ones anyhow. But it was one of those goofy things.

No comments: