Sunday, February 28, 2010

What will Apple bestow?

Any day now I am expecting both Snow Leopard 10.6.3 to be released along with a new lineup of MacBook Pros.  Maybe not the same day, but real soon.  Hopefully this week.  I'm really hoping for a mobile i5 from Cupertino, especially since I need one and also I've got a lot of customers getting antsy.

Besides those, in the next few weeks we should get the official announcement of iPhone OS 4.0 - maybe including the announcement of iPhone 4.0 as well (the iPhone device part I'm not so sure of, but March is generally the timeframe when the OS is previewed - ever since a developer community became something they wanted).

On top of all that, don't be shocked if they wind up adding a camera to the iPad as a last-minute spec change.  It'll ship in about 4 weeks, so we'll see...

Should be quite a March in Apple-land.