Sunday, January 27, 2008

Welcome back

So Trading Spaces may be watchable again - Paige is back, along with the "original"
premise and most of the original designers and Faber (Ty is on to bigger things, of course, and I don't know what became of Amy-Wynn). I watched the first return show tonight and it was nice to see it back. In other TV news, WWE is now in HD, which is interesting mostly because the workers can't really get away with calling spots in the ring now.

Also news: wrestler foreheads really look nasty in HD. Think about it.

We went out for an Adult Night last night with the Woodges and some friends of theirs. We needed one of those. Badly. I also had to work most of the weekend as well, which was at least lucrative if not what I'd prefer to be doing with my time. Super Bowl weekend shapes up to be the first weekend I haven't worked all year.

Which, by the way (if you haven't already guessed) is also why I've been mostly AWOL from this blog. We are about to start one on my work website, though. Gary and Joey are starting a redesign effort to go with it.